LSX Performance Parts proudly supplies the ultimate N/A circuit engine built within the IPRA guidelines!
In order to be competitive on race day you need a solid reliable foundation!
Our custom built 365ci are based off the GM aluminium engine block which has proven to be one of the strongest & most reliable without sacrificing weight!
These engines feature the best products on the market that have been designed, tested & proven to handle high RPM for extended periods required to produce the results on race day!
All internals are of the highest quality American Forged steel & all fasteners are the one & only ARP.
Your New LS 365ci Forged Engine Package Includes -
- GM LS2 6.0 Aluminum Engine Block
- Premium Forged 4340 Steel Crankshaft | 3.625" Inch
- Premium Forged I Beam Conrods | 6.125" Inch
- Carillo Bullet Dome Top Pistons Set | 4.005" With Valve Relief
- Pro Seal Piston Rings Set | File Fit
- Race Series Conrod Bearings
- Race Series Main Bearings
- Coated Cam Bearings
Camshaft & Valvetrain:
- Custom Grind Solid Roller Billet Camshaft
- Billet Timing Chain Set including Billet oil pump drive gear
- Melling High Volume Oil Pump
- Billet oil pick up support bracket
- Isky Hi RPM Solid Roller Tie Bar Lifters
- MLS Head Gaskets Set
- Chromoly Pushrods Set
- Texas Speed & Performance Adjustable Roller rockers | LS7 Offset 1.82:1 ratio
- Aftermarket LS7 Cylinder Heads
- CNC Ported Intake Runners | 268cc
- CNC Ported Exhaust Ports | 108cc
- CNC Ported Combustion Chambers | 64cc
- PAC Dual Valve Spring Kit | .700” Lift
- Stainless Steel Intake Valves
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves
- Titanium Retainers
- ARP Head Bolts Set
- ARP Main Studs Set
- ARP Cam Bolts Set
- ARP 2000 Series Rod Bolts
- ARP Oil Pump Bolts
- Moroso Oil Pan Fasteners
- LSX Billet Valley Plate
- GM LS7 Timing Cover Incl Gasket & Seal
- GM Rear Plate Kit Incl Gasket & Seal
- LSX Tall Billet Rocker Covers (tapped and baffled for -10 AN fittings to run a catch can)
- GM LSX 4.100” Inch Windage Tray
- Moroso Oil Pan
- Moroso Oil Pick Up
- Block Deck Machined To Zero Deck Height
- Cylinder Bores Machined & Torque Plate Honed
- Align Hone Main Tunnel
- De-Burred Oil Galleries
- Stroker Clearance Bores
- Balance Rotating Assembly
- Blueprinted Bearing Clearances
- Dummy assembly
- Final assembly
Want To Speak To Us About Your New Engine Package?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for live chat NOW.
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.