Terms & Conditions
LSX Performance Parts pricing is effective July 2020.
The products, Prices & Availability advertised herein are accurate to the best of LSX Performance Parts knowledge, And wile every precaution has been taken to ensure accuracy, It is possible errors and omissions may have occurred. LSX Performance Parts reserves the right to change our products, Prices & Availability at any time without notice.
Products, Prices, Availability, Brand and type are subject to change. Please confirm with us before purchasing via phone on (03)8595 4343 or email at email@example.com
By purchasing products from LSX Performance Parts online store - www.lsxperformanceparts.com.au, You acknowledge that you have read, Accepted & Agreed to LSX Performance Parts Terms & Conditions.
LSX Performance Parts takes great pride in supplying our customers with quality products, However due to the nature of performance applications, Performance Parts & Aftermarket components, all LSX Performance Parts products are sold without any expressed warranty or implied warranty of merchant-ability OR fitness for a particular purpose.
LSX Performance Parts SHALL NOT, Under ANY circumstances be liable for any of the following:
- Special, Incidental or Consequential damages including, but not limited to -
- Damage or loss of other property or equipment
- Loss of profits, Income or revenue
- Costs of purchased or replacement goods
- Claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and/or result from the sale, installation or use of these parts
- Costs of labour including diagnosis, Removal & installation unless prior arrangement with LSX Performance Parts
LSX Performance Parts warrants that all of its parts & components supplied carry the normal manufacturers warranty period which begins from the date of your purchase.
The limited warranty is not transferrable & shall only cover the original purchaser.
- Any product that has been physically altered, Improperly installed or not maintained to specifications required, whether by the customer or other parties - Known or unknown.
- Any product used in an improper application, abused or not used in connection with the intended purpose parts
- Any product that is defective due to neglect or unauthorised repair
- Any product where proper fluid levels and/or cooling have not been maintained
- Normal Wear and Tear
- Removal and Installation Labour unless LSX Performance Parts arranged fitment of the Parts/Components to your vehicle
- Damage to other any other associated driveline and/or vehicle components
- Shipping, Down Time and Fluid Costs
- Failure Due to Improper Installation, break in or Maintenance
LSX Performance Parts reserves the right to supply improved/changed products without notice and without incurring liability with respect to similar products previously supplied. It is advised that State & Federal laws and regulations be checked where components & parts supplied by LSX Performance Parts are used that alter or replace the original vehicle configuration.
It is strongly recommended that all LSX Performance Parts products be fitted by a licensed engineer or mechanic. By utilising our products, LSX Performance Parts customers accept total responsibility for fitment and use including but not limited to modifying vehicles factory specifications and race/competition vehicles.
LSX Performance Parts offer Lay By purchases store wide across our entire range. As added value to our clients we charge you no fees or charges to set up your Lay By for your required Lay By term.
Please Note: There are strictly no refunds on Lay By purchase cancellations as items are ordered, Purchased and set aside for the client at time of order.
LSX Performance Parts may return most new, unopened & unused items within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or store credit. LSX Performance Parts will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
LSX Performance Parts accepts no liability for products incorrectly installed. We will not be responsible for any labour requirement to remove and/or replace any defective product.
Purchasers are exercising their own skill and judgement in determining if purchased parts are in fact suitable for their applications relative to fitment, safety & durability.
Purchasers are responsible for making a safe & proper installation OR appointing a licenced professional to install the products.
You should expect to receive confirmation of your exchange or store credit within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive an exchange or store credit more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your exchange or store credit once we've received and processed the returned item.
Note: We strictly do not offer refund due to change of mind regardless of the scenario.
All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
When you place an order, LSX Performance Parts will take all possible efforts to ensure your order is delivered within a reasonable time frame .
Depending on factors such as; Weight, Height, Product Type, Fragile etc, Will determine the courier we arrange for your order. Due to the nature of Performance Products, Some orders may require a courier that specialises in the handling of such products.
We will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your item and the courier available at the time of your order. Depending on the courier & Products ordered - Products coming from multiple suppliers will vary in expected lead times.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Redirecting a shipment or change of a delivery address:
Any changes of shipping details need to be done in writing via email prior to shipping. Once your item is shipped you will need to contact the shipping company to make any redirections.
LSX Performance Parts accepts no liability on items damaged or lost in transit unless delivered by one of our LSX Performance Parts employees.
The customer accepts that all items shipped via a third party transport company become the sole responsibility of the transport company from the time of dispatch from our location to the time of delivery to the customer. Any claims for lost or damaged items in transit are required to be handled direct with the transport company.
LSX Performance Parts does not offer freight insurance on any shipments delivered through an external shipping company. If you wish to purchase freight insurance on your shipment you will need to advise your sales representative prior to shipping and you will need to arrange your own shipping & insurance on your order once we have advised the order is ready for shipping.
Product Availability & Stocked Items
LSX Performance Parts will at all times ensure to the best of our ability that all orders placed are available & in stock with our suppliers. This means that products are readily available within Australia & do not require any product to arrive from overseas, However in the event that your required product is overseas, You will be notified that the product is not in stock & will need to arrive from overseas.
You will be provided with an estimated arrival date of the products. Should you wish to proceed, A deposit will be required from you in which is non refundable as international orders require LSX Performance Parts to pay for orders up front prior to arranging your item.
As LSX Performance Parts in an online store only with no retail premise, We do not physically stock all items listed on our store. If we have advised that the item is in stock, This may refer to the product being available at either or head office OR our supplier in which we will arrange freight to leave from either location.
Cancelling Of Orders & Refunds
If your order is faulty, Unsafe, Does not work, Does not appear as it should OR not delivered within a reasonable time frame when there is no agreed end date, You are entitled to a repair, Replacement or a refund.
LSX Performance Parts will ensure we take all necessary steps to remedy the situation by arranging a replacement of the faulty, unsafe, product that does not work or appear as it should as a change-over of the mentioned product with a new replacement.
LSX Performance Parts will cover costs in freight to return the mentioned product as well as cover costs of freight to deliver your new product at no charge to you.
LSX Performance Parts will NOT offer to repair, Replace or Refund in the event of the following -
- Ordered what you asked for but simply changed your mind
- Found it cheaper somewhere else
- Decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of LSX Performance Parts or were unclear about what you wanted
In the event of LSX Performance Parts agreeing to a refund, LSX Performance Parts will refund your invoice total of the product(s) purchased NOT including freight charges (In the event freight was charged).
All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee which will be charged to the purchaser, Not including any freight costs.
Prior to issuing you a refund, LSX Performance Parts will always try to remedy the situation first by:
- Discuss any unexpected set-back on your order that may occur & provide you with the expected delivery date
- We will source an alternative product that will meet your expectations within a reasonable time frame
- We will refund you minus our re-stocking fee
NOTE - Given the nature of performance parts, Many of our products are in high demand & often made to order. We try to provide a real-time expected level of stock on our stocked items at the time of enquiry.
Unfortunately, Set backs do occur & LSX Performance Parts will work to find a solution to this.
Reasonable time frame on stocked items
Orders for products that are readily available, Stocked items within Australia, Either at LSX Performance Parts head office or our suppliers - We will make every effort to ensure your product leaves as soon as it has been cleared from despatch.
Once ready, LSX Performance Parts will provide you with tracking details of your order once obtained by the driver.
Allow up to 5 - 7 business days on stocked items.
Reasonable time frame on international/overseas stocked items
Orders for products that are available with our overseas suppliers will need to be ordered & deposit paid for prior to LSX Performance Parts placing your order.
Assuming the order does not require any custom modification or specific purpose from an original on the shelf product, LSX Performance Parts will arrange freight through UPS/DHL etc who provide us with tracking details once item has been arranged to leave.
With orders coming from overseas, Lead times may vary as we are subject to customs from both the overseas location as well as in Australia.
Allow up to 14 - 21 business days on international/overseas stocked items.
Reasonable time frame on engine packages | Re-conditioned engines, Forged engines, Stroker engine, Race engines & Custom engine builds
Given the nature of engine packages, Prior to commencing a build, LSX Performance Parts will work with you to get an understanding of your specific requirements for your vehicle & the engine package that you are ordering from us.
Aside from a genuine factory produced crate engine, ALL of our engine packages are custom & will be planned, designed, prepared, machined & assembled specifically for you.
There are many varying factors to your expected lead time on your engine such as - Location of your required engine parts (Locally sourced or ordered from our international/overseas suppliers), Availability of your required engine parts at the time of your order, Available dates & appointments for machine work, Balancing of your engine parts, Assembly etc..
LSX Performance Parts will keep you updated on the progress of your custom build.
Allow up to 28 - 168 business days depending on the build.
Reasonable time frame on non-stocked items requiring manufacturing or machining
LSX Performance Parts offers a range of non-stocked, custom products that can be purchased by order only. This means that the product is not readily available in stock or on the shelf at LSX Performance Parts or our supplier network in Australia or overseas.
These products include, But are not limited to:
- Connecting Rods
- Fuel Systems
- Transmission & Driveline
- Exhaust Systems
- Cylinder Heads
LSX Performance Parts will take all necessary steps to ensure that we keep you updated on your order & lead times as your order progresses with the manufacturing process.
Given the nature of custom ordered products that require manufacturing process OR specialised machining, Lead times will vary depending on factors such as - Product ordered, Required manufacturing involved, Required machining involved, Location of the sourced materials required to manufacture your product, Number of orders ahead of your order.
Allow up to 28 - 84 business days depending on your manufactured product.
Roadside Assistance Terms & Conditions
Everyone likes a safety net. With AWN Roadside Assistance, you can have the peace of mind that comes with a comprehensive 24 hour / 7 days a week Roadside Assistance program. These services are provided by Australia Wide Assist (ABN 93 061 656 184).
Our roadside assistance program provides access to the following services. Some services are provided on a fee for service arrangement (as noted below)
• Flat Battery - Jump start Motor Vehicle. • Flat Tyre - Replace flat with spare. • Out of Fuel - Supply minimum of 5 litres (unleaded) fuel to be paid for by driver. LPG/Diesel Motor Vehicles transport to fuel supply. • Lock Outs - Access Motor Vehicle/replace key (up to $77.00 per case). (Specialist locksmith attendance may involve extra charge to driver). • Towing/Breakdown - If Your Motor Vehicle is unable to be quickly mechanically repaired or safely driven, the Motor Vehicle, including the driver, will be transported to a nominated service centre or mechanical repair facility. If after hours, arrangements can be made to store the Motor Vehicle and transport when the service centre or repair facility is open. Excess kilometres charged at the recommended industry rates. Standard Tow Cover - 20km Free Metropolitan or 50km Free Rural Service Radius
| Platinum Extra Tow Cover - 50km Free Service Radius Once a service agent has been dispatched for a breakdown, if any additional service agents are required to assist with the breakdown the additional service will be provided at the customers expense and payable at time of service. In addition where a vehicle has been towed after hours to the customers home, holding yard or other place of safety and subsequently requires further towing for the same breakdown, this service will be provided at the customers expense and payable at time of service. • General Assistance - We will relay urgent messages to family, friends and business associates, likely to be concerned by disruption or delay. We will also arrange for alternative transport in the case of a major breakdown or accident ie. taxi (cost at drivers expense).
PLATINUM EXTRAS - AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
• Car Hire - In the event of a major mechanical failure, whilst more than 100km from your registered residence, which sidelines your Motor Vehicle for longer than 48 hours, excluding weekends and public holidays, we will assist with reasonable necessary car rental costs (excluding fuel, kilometre charges, administration charges, credit card charges, premium location surcharges, VRRF, rental insurance, toll charges, excess reduction, and one way drop off/collection fees). On submission of the account, (excluding fuel, kilometre charges, administration charges, credit card charges, premium location surcharges, VRRF, rental insurance, toll charges, excess reduction, and one way drop off/collection fees) together with a copy of the repair bill, we will cover up to $200.00 per claim. • Accommodation - In the event of a major mechanical failure, whilst more than 100km from your registered residence, which sidelines your Motor Vehicle for longer than 48 hours, excluding weekends and public holidays, we will assist with reasonable necessary emergency accommodation costs (excluding meals). On submission of the account together with a copy of the repair and accommodation bill, we will cover up to $200.00 per claim. • Ambulance Cover - In the event of an accident where the registered Motor Vehicle is involved, and the driver or immediate family of the driver (ie. Wife/Husband, Sons/Daughters) require the services of an ambulance as a result of that accident, we will assist with ambulance costs. On submission of the account together with a copy of the ambulance bill, we will cover up to $200.00 per claim. (N.B. Liability not to exceed $200 per registration period). All claims must be submitted within 21 days of occurrence to: Claims Manager, PO BOX 10123, Adelaide BC, SA 5000 AUS, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
Free service will only be provided on private property or on public roads which are accessible by normal two-wheel drive vehicles. Call Outs will not be provided where vehicles are “off-road” (including but not limited to where the vehicle is located on forestry or logging tracks, creek beds, beaches or mountains). Service can be refused or excess charges may apply in the following situations: • Vehicles used for hire or reward including rental and loan cars. • Vehicles operated by Non-Australian residents • Vehicles already at a repairer. • Vehicles that require specialist or heavy equipment for removal, extraction from multi-storey or underground car parks, are bogged or are not within easy reach of a public road. • Vehicles which have been involved in an accident/collision or have sustained damage due to impact, malicious or criminal damage and/or flood damage. • Heavy vehicles, trucks and equipment over 3.5t gross weight. • Ferry/barge costs, freight costs, including tolls and sea crossings. • AWA will not be liable for increased/additional costs and expenses as a result of a breakdown in a remote location. • Service may be refused for unregistered vehicles and vehicles that are not roadworthy or that have been modified from manufacturers specifications i.e. excessively lowered, modified for racing/4wd tracks. • Repeated/excessive call outs due to driver related faults, vehicle neglect or abuse, as reasonably determined by AWA or its contractor, including pre-existing faults and faults/ breakdowns caused by a non-authorised repairer. • AWA at its discretion may refuse service or suspend/cancel a driver’s membership if they are deemed abusive, threatening or violent towards AWA staff or its contractor, or attempts to receive service by deception. • In the event that a driver requests their vehicle be broken into, whether to recover keys/belongings, AWA or its contractors will not accept responsibility or liability for damage that may occur as a result. • There may be instances, in remote/rural areas, where a provider is not available to assist with a breakdown or roadside assist request. In these rare instances the driver will be required to arrange their own rescue at their own cost.
Performance Warranty Exclusions
Claims relating to any Vehicle which is used for racing competitions, rallies, motor sporting events or any damage arising out of off-road use.
Vehicles with faulty odometer
Where claims, declarations or statements made by you are false, inaccurate or misleading, the Warranty ceases to have effect.
Normal Wear and Tear
Failure of any Component and Parts caused by Normal Wear and Tear.
The deterioration in performance of a component over time may result in it becoming noisy and as such, does not necessarily constitute a sudden and unforeseen failure.
Unspecified Components and Parts
Any maintenance or lack of maintenance, adjustment, software upgrade, modification and/or re-programming required to any covered Component and Part.
Any Mechanical Breakdown caused by detonation, and/or failure caused by poor quality fuel, or the incorrect grade of fuel. This includes damage caused by lead replacement and/or Diesel Engine low-sulphur fuel and any non-proprietary bio fuels.
Any items that require replacement as part of normal Vehicle maintenance. These include (but are not limited to) spark plugs and leads, glow plugs, belts, timing belt, timing chain maintenance, filters, hoses, brake and clutch linings, brake pads, disc rotors and/or disc or drum machining, batteries and globes.
Turbo Chargers / Super Chargers
Any Mechanical Failure that can be attributed to the Vehicle being fitted with a turbo charger or super charger unit other than a unit supplied, fitted or endorsed by the Vehicle manufacturer.
Any claim relating to excessive use and/or burning of oil where no Mechanical Breakdown has occurred and/or • incorrect engine oil has been used.