LSX Performance Parts are proud to supply the Callies Magnum Series III crankshafts!
Magnum crankshafts are the result of years of precision engineering from Callies who have established themselves as one of the most trusted brands in the world.
The Magnum crank is the most durable competition crankshafts ever produced.
Magnum crankshafts are manufactured from ultra pure AISI 4340 steel which contains nickel, chromium & molybdenum. AISI 4340 steel is known for its toughness and capability of developing high strength in the heat treated condition while retaining good fatigue strength.
Callies puts this material through its paces & subjects it to multiple heat treatments resulting in a crankshaft with unsurpassed wear and strength characteristics.
All Magnum cranks feature Callies Ultra-Case heat treatment. Each Magnum crank will have gun drilled mains and fully profiled counterweights, regardless of engine type.
Your New Callies Magnum Series III Crank Features:
- Billet Ultra Pure AISI 4340 Steel Magnum Series III Crank
- 8 Counterweight
- 4.00" Stroke
- 2.100" Pin Size
- Gun Drilled Mains
- Fully Profiled 8 Counterweight
- All Rod Journals Lightened
- Dual Linear Post Keyways
- 58 x Tooth Billet Reluctor Wheel
Finance Is Available For Your New Crank!
Transparent, Fair & Affordable.
This is our game plan when putting together our finance packages for your dream build!
LSX Performance Parts have been making performance upgrades an affordable reality since 2010. Our exclusive finance partner HELLO Lending are an Australian Credit Licence holder & are members of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
Features Of Your Magnum Crank Finance Package
- Transparency - We let you know EXACTLY what you will be paying before you proceed
- Your choice - You choose the repayment frequency - Weekly, Fortnightly OR monthly
- Your terms - You choose the loan term that works best for you. Loan terms from 1 - 7 years
- Flexibility - We select lenders that DO NOT charge monthly account keeping fees OR any fees to pay out your loan early
- Fair - Interest rates are reflective of your credit file, credit score & application - Meaning you actually get better rates for having a good credit file!
- Bundle & Save - By including all of your labour, Installation & dyno tuning costs, You will not need to pay any out of pocket expenses
Ready to apply?
Great! Simply click the 'APPLY NOW!" button & get your application underway!
Want Some More Info About Your New Crankshaft?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for live chat NOW.
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.