Brodix BP BR3 LS3 15 Degree CNC Ported Cylinder Heads | Assembled
Brodix Complete BP BR3 LS3 Cylinder Heads | 280cc 71cc Chamber
Brodix proves its dominance in the aftermarket cylinder heads industry with is highly durable Brodix BR Series cylinder heads.
The BR3 boasts the strongest deck surface in the industry with its legendary A-356 aluminium alloy & is designed for outstanding 'out of the box' performance.
Brodix delivers the industry’s most durable replacement for the LS3 style cylinder heads with the introduction of the BR 3 series. The BP BR 3 is a 100% CNC ported head that features a 280 cc intake port that flows over 363 cfm!
The BP BR3 heads are CNC ported & utilise a 15 degree valve angle, 71cc combustion chamber & a 2.165 intake /1.590 exhaust valve combination.
The best part is that the Brodix BR3's accept all standard LS3 rocker components.
Your New Complete Brodix BP BR3 Cylinder Heads Includes
- 1 x Pair (2) of Brand New Brodix BR3 LS3 Rectangle Port bare casting cylinder heads
- 100% CNC ported by Brodix
- 15 degree valve angle
- 2.165" Stainless Steel Intake Valves
- 1.590" Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves
- 280cc intake runner
- Platinum .700" Dual Valve Spring Kit
- 71cc combustion chamber
- Angle plug
- LS3 compatible
- Uses existing LS3 rockers
- Accepts ALL standard LS3 components
Check Out The Flow Numbers
Flow Chart CFM @ 28" H2O
|Brodix Heads||Valve Size||.200||.300||.400||.500||.600||.650||.700|
|BP BR 3 CNC Ported
Finance Is Available For Your New Brodix Heads!
Transparent, Fair & Affordable.
This is our game plan when putting together our finance packages for your dream build!
LSX Performance Parts have been making performance upgrades an affordable reality since 2010. Our exclusive finance partner HELLO Lending are an Australian Credit Licence holder & are members of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
Features Of Your Brodix Heads Finance Package
- Transparency - We let you know EXACTLY what you will be paying before you proceed
- Your choice - You choose the repayment frequency - Weekly, Fortnightly OR monthly
- Your terms - You choose the loan term that works best for you. Loan terms from 1 - 7 years
- Flexibility - We select lenders that DO NOT charge monthly account keeping fees OR any fees to pay out your loan early
- Fair - Interest rates are reflective of your credit file, credit score & application - Meaning you actually get better rates for having a good credit file!
- Bundle & Save - By including all of your labour, Installation & dyno tuning costs, You will not need to pay any out of pocket expenses
Ready to apply?
Great! Simply click the 'APPLY NOW!" button & get your application underway!
Want To Chat With Us About Your Brodix BP BR3 Cylinder Head Upgrade?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.