LSX Performance Parts proudly offer the very best in piston development & innovation - Diamond Racing Pistons.
Founded in 1968 by a group of racers named Jim "Diamond" Cavallaro, Nick Plantas & Butch Eldkins, The guys combined their resources & industry knowledge to create the perfect pistons set.
It did not take long for the game changing brand to take off - In the 1970's Diamond was the go to brand for Super Stock & Pro Stock racing. As a team, Diamond was not focused on just supplying the very best pistons. They also did cylinder head porting, Engine building & race engine preparations. Diamond became contracted to NASCAR to builds all the engines for the IROC cars.
Just a few years later, Diamond is far ahead of their time with the most innovative & succesful pistons on the market.
Diamond is the biggest supplier of NASCAR, NHRA, Pro Stock, Drag Racing, Circle Track & Diesel markets.
Your New Diamond Racing Pistons Kit Includes
- 1 x Set of 8 Street/Strip 4.030" Diamond Racing Dish Pistons
- 3D milling on piston crowns & ready to install finish
- 1 x Set of Diamond standard piston rings
- Premium 8620 .180w wrist pins & roundwire locks included
- Moly skirt coating for friction loss & skirt wear protection
- Valve pockets designed to work with most aftermarket cylinder heads
- Valve pocket depth: .176" intake & .105" exhaust
Diamond Racing Pistons Specs
|Wrist Pin||.927" x 2.500"|
|Top Ring Down||.210" - .250"|
|Piston Material||2618 Alloy|
|Ring Stack||1.2mm x 1.2mm x 3.0mm|
Want To Chat To Us About Your New Pistons Set?
Sure! Give Us a Call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.