LSA Harrop 2650 Supercharger Upgrade Kit
Undoubtably, The LSA 6.2L Supercharged engine has been the most powerful & exciting release from HSV in their impressive history of powerful engine combinations.
The LSA engine comes standard with the GM 1900 1.9L Eaton Rotor powered supercharger kit & produces an impressive amount of horsepower & torque in it's standard form, As well as supporting increased horsepower based on the upgrades you do to your LSA (Intake, Engine work Cylinder head porting, Cam etc..).
So, What happens when you start entering the exciting horsepower levels that the stock GM LSA supercharger can no longer handle? You upgrade it to something that is BIGGER, BADDER & CAPABLE of supporting horsepower well beyond what the LSA supercharger can produce!
Upgrading your LSA Supercharger to the Harrop 2650
Harrop Engineering have been at the forefront of engineering excellence since 1965 & are a proud 100% Aussie owned company dedicated to producing the highest level of automotive performance upgrades to suit our engines & vehicles.
There is no better upgrade than the Harrop 2650 2.65L Eaton Rotor powered supercharger kit!
Prior to its release, The 2650 supercharger spent more than 2 years in Harrop's research & development stage to ensure that it was the most powerful & most efficient unit on the market - They have delivered pure excellence & proven gains over other larger & less efficient units such as the Whipple 2.9L kits etc..
Check out the comparison:
Comparing your LSA supercharger to the Harrop 2650
- 40% LARGER than your existing LSA supercharger unit (2650 cc vs 1900 cc)
- Over 30% MORE airflow at 18,000 RPM and 14 psi boost than 1900
- Over 10% MORE efficient than 1900
- 18% LESS input power required when compared to other less efficient 2.9L design
- LARGER bearings and thicker timing gears for enhanced durability
- CAPABLE OF OVER 1,100 + HORSEPOWER
"But I was thinking about porting my OWN LSA blower? What are your thoughts??"
- Cost of CNC porting your LSA supercharger
- Cost of removing your existing rotors (Requires a specific tool)
- Cost of re-sealing your blower housing
- Cost of servicing your rotors
- Cost of potentially replacing rotors
- Cost of CNC porting your supercharger snout
- Time involved to remove your supercharger & have it off the vehicle for porting upgrades
- Re-sale costs AFTER all of this work is done
- Not designed to produce beyond 1,000 HP mark
What does my new LSA Harrop 2650 Supercharger Upgrade Kit Include?
This package is designed to give you what is described as an 'engine kit', Basically means that everything required to remove your LSA blower & fit this up to your engine as a direct supercharger replacement.
- TVS2650 Supercharger Unit
- Harrop Intercooled Blower Manifold
- Map sensor
- Push Lock Fittings
- All Required Lines
*** Please note - Does NOT include fuel injectors, Intake, Boost pulley OR belt ***
Need Finance? Get Approved TODAY
Use the below calculator to see what repayments will be over your choice of loan term & loan amounts.
What is the Ordering & Payment Process?
ALL Harrop Supercharger kits are assembled at Harrop HQ in Preston VIC.
For the most part, ALL required supercharger components are on the shelf, However each & every kit is assembled to order. This means that the engineering team will assemble your supercharger kit to suit your order form that we complete.
LSX Performance Parts have streamlined the entire ordering process to make it simple as 1, 2, 3...
- Discuss your new supercharger kit & place your order with us
- We only require a deposit to place your order & commence the order to be placed in the assembly queue
- Once your kit is complete, We will arrange the balance payment & to have it sent DIRECT from Harrop HQ to you!
If you need finance, Our finance team will be ready & waiting to assist with your finance approval.
Please get in touch with us PRIOR to ordering to confirm current lead times so we can manage your expectations.
Need some more information on our Harrop 2650 upgrade kits?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.