LS1 Higgins Race Heads | CNC Ported 241
When only the best will do, Higgins Race Developments & LSX Performance Parts have teamed up to provide you real instant Bolt On Power!
Our current offerings allow you to fit up almost 30 years experience and development in the V8 Supercar scene straight to your bay!
Higgins Race Head Porting Process
We often get asked - What exactly happens with my heads when they get CNC machined?
Good question. We all know that CNC heads are good. Why? Because it is common knowledge, However lets have a look at what the process is for your cylinder heads that gain so much horsepower & torque!
- CNC machining of your cylinder heads intake port
- CNC machining of your cylinder heads exhaust port
- CNC machining & porting of the combustion chamber of your cylinder heads
- Re-cutting of your cylinder heads valve seats
- Re-cutting your cylinder heads valve spring seats
- Re-seat your cylinder heads valve
- Installation of valve seals
- Machine the deck face to increase compression
NOTE: This is a CNC Porting service only available on your supplied heads.
We DO NOT offer these outright or changeover
Check Out The Before & After Flow Chart Of Higgins LS1 Cylinder Heads
Want To Chat With Us To Discuss Your Cylinder Head Upgrade?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.