Gen-F LSA Harrop H2650i
Building on the comprehensive modular Supercharger range available for the popular LS engine platform, the new H2650i is designed as a direct replacement for the factory LSA1900 Supercharger.
The new lower manifold incorporates the highly efficient Harrop TVS2650 rotating group from Eaton and is engineered to utilise your own existing factory LSA lid, fuel rails and sensors.
Retaining a factory look whilst giving 1200hp + capability will appeal to both HSV purists and engineered LSA engine swap owners alike, wanting to retain the LSA engine look and keep their upgrades discrete.
H2650i Key Features
- Harrop designed lower manifold incorporates TVS2650 rotating group proven to be 1200+hp capable
- Bypass air is intercooled to reduce heat circulation and further improve IAT’s
- Billet drive assembly runs LSA secondary belt FEAD allowing a wide range of pulley combinations
- Throttle body adaptor is separate from the input drive and allows fitment of up to 103mm throttle body
- Optional Harrop o-ringed thermal manifold insulators remove heat transfer through manifold to cylinder head contact
- Integrates with the Harrop CAI and utilises factory LSA lid, intercooler, fuel rails and all factory sensors
Please note - Excluding CAI, Injectors, Belt and SC Pulley
Need Finance? Get Approved TODAY
Use the below calculator to see what repayments will be over your choice of loan term & loan amounts.
Want To Talk To Us About Our Harrop H2650i?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available right now for live chat!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.