Texas Speed & Performance have been at the forefront of LS/LT Performance from Day One!
Responsible for setting & breaking almost every record, a major key to their success has been the R&D that goes into the Texas Speed Cylinder Head range known as PRC.
The Precision Race Components range offers a large selection of high performance cylinder heads to suit all performance applications.
Your New PRC 225cc AS CAST Cylinder Heads Include
The all new PRC 225cc cylinder head is finally available for customers looking for the ULTIMATE as cast bolt on 15 degree LS cathedral port cylinder heads.
The new PRC as-cast intake port has been flow-bench tested to flow over 320 CFM and can support everything from smaller camshaft street engines, All the way to all-out race engines!
This cylinder head is a combination of a max-effort, high-flowing port with a smaller chamber designed for max power in stock cube applications.
You have the choice of 62cc chambers (Used in the PRC 227cc cylinder heads) OR the 68cc chambers (Used in the PRC 237cc cylinder heads).
TSP can mill additionally to get to your desired chamber size for no additional charge!
These are the very same cylinder heads that were originally used on "The Cutty" from Discovery's Street Outlaws - "The Cutty" produced 1,400 RWHP using a single turbo system and a GM 6.0L iron block!!!!
Features & Inclusions of your new PRC AS CAST Cylinder Heads
- 68cc CNC Machined Chambers
- 225cc Intake Runners
- 84cc Exhaust Runners
- Designed as a complete bolt on cylinder head with minimal change to pushrod length
- Built In Rocker Pedestals (No Rocker Stands Required)
- Texas Speed Spring Kit with PAC Racing Dual Polished Platinum Valve Springs Rated to .660" Lift Incl. Titanium Retainers!
- 12 Degree Valve Angle
- CHE Bronze Guides
- 2.045" Stainless Steel Intake Valves
- 1.600" Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves
- CHE Bronze Valve Guides
- Factory Rocker Friendly
- Extra Thick Deck Surfaces For BOOST!!
Camshaft Package Includes
- Texas Speed Camshaft Of Your Choice - Select your camshaft from the above drop down list
- Texas Speed Chromoly 7.400" (Standard LS) pushrods
- Texas Speed Springs Kit with PAC Racing Dual Polished Platinum Valve Springs
- Texas Speed PRC Titanium retainers
- Viton valve seals
- CHE Bronze Valve guides
- ARP Camshaft Bolts
- 3 x Bolt Cam Gear
4.00" Flow Plate - No Exhaust Pipe
|LIFT||INTAKE FLOW||EXHAUST FLOW|
|.100"||67 CFM||55 CFM|
|.200"||145 CFM||113 CFM|
|.300"||207 CFM||166 CFM|
|.400"||252 CFM||200 CFM|
|.500"||292 CFM||215 CFM|
|.600"||304 CFM||226 CFM|
|.650"||311 CFM||228 CFM|
Want To Chat With Us To Discuss Your Cylinder Head Upgrade?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.