PRC LS1/LS2 15 Degree 220cc CNC Cathedral Heads & TSP Cam Package | Outright
Texas Speed & Performance have been at the forefront of LS/LT Performance from Day One!
Responsible for setting & breaking almost every record, a major key to their success has been the R&D that goes into the Texas Speed Cylinder Head range known as PRC.
The Precision Race Components range offers a large selection of high performance cylinder heads to suit all performance applications.
Your New PRC CNC Ported Cylinder Heads Include
The all new PRC 220cc cylinder head is finally available for customers looking for a bolt on 15 degree LS cathedral port cylinder head.
Think of these cylinder heads as the ultimate ALL AMERICAN made replacement to the LS1 / LS2 / LS6 factory casting. These heads are significantly stronger than your factory castings & offer better design, Thicker deck surfaces & come already CNC ported by arguably the best in the business.
These are the perfect heads for those wanting an aftermarket casting that will retain the use of all of your existing components.
Features & Inclusions of your new PRC CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
- 64cc Fully CNC Machined Chambers
- 220cc Fully CNC Ported Intake Runners
- 84cc Fully CNC Ported Exhaust Runners
- Designed as a complete bolt on cylinder head with minimal change to pushrod length
- Built In Rocker Pedestals (No Rocker Stands Required)
- Texas Speed Spring Kit with PAC Racing Dual Polished Platinum Valve Springs Rated to .660" Lift Incl. Titanium Retainers!
- 12 Degree Valve Angle
- CHE Bronze Guides
- 2.045" Stainless Steel Intake Valves
- 1.600" Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves
- CHE Bronze Valve Guides
- Factory Rocker Friendly
- Extra Thick Deck Surfaces For BOOST!!
Camshaft Package Includes
- Texas Speed Camshaft Of Your Choice - Select your camshaft from the above drop down list
- Texas Speed Chromoly 7.400" (Standard LS) pushrods
- Texas Speed Springs Kit with PAC Racing Dual Polished Platinum Valve Springs
- Texas Speed PRC Titanium retainers
- Viton valve seals
- CHE Bronze Valve guides
- ARP Camshaft Bolts
- 3 x Bolt Cam Gear
4.00" Flow Plate - No Exhaust Pipe
|LIFT||INTAKE FLOW||EXHAUST FLOW|
|.100"||66 CFM||55 CFM|
|.200"||144 CFM||113 CFM|
|.300"||211 CFM||167 CFM|
|.400"||258 CFM||200 CFM|
|.500"||297 CFM||217 CFM|
|.600"||309 CFM||228 CFM|
|.650"||314 CFM||230 CFM|
Want To Chat With Us To Discuss Your Cylinder Head Upgrade?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.