LSX Performance Parts is proud to be the authorised Australian distributor of Performance Design manifolds.
Performance Design manufacture high performance components intended to incite excitement and solve problems. Their entire product range is built for performance that never loses sight of aesthetics.
Performance Design manifolds use pure and premium materials to produce unparalleled works of art. Every detail has a function and reason for being the way it is.
Performance Design brings together over 18 years of proven experience in design, manufacturing and marketing of racing, aftermarket and OEM automotive products.
Each & every single product is proudly 100% designed, prototyped, manufactured & completed in house in Michigan USA.
Carbon pTR LS3 Intake Manifold
The game changer has landed & the latest release Carbon pTR sets THE new standard in race winning manifolds!
The latest release Performance Design Carbon pTR Intake Manifold combines the very best materials into a flexible and powerful tunnel ram architecture.
The pTR comprises of a glass reinforced nylon lower manifold base with a carbon fiber upper shell combination for lightweight, Strong and heat resistant performance.
The plenum is constructed from high strength carbon fiber with high temp epoxy for improved strength to weight ratio & reduced heat soak to the fresh air charge, While the polymer lower runner pack resists heat soak from the heads and houses all ports/sensors hidden in the valley.
The combination of this well planned design & material selection offers a 10 lb / 4.5 kg weight savings over competitive aluminum tunnel ram manifolds.
The Carbon pTR arrives to you with 9" (Long length) runners which are designed to provide a strong torque curve in the mid range.
Due to the offering of unique modular velocity stacks, You can choose to purchase optional 6.5" (Short length) or 8" (Mid length) runners which is perfect for tuning of the intake runner length to match your specific cam, heads, Exhaust combination which gives the ultimate way to optimise your engines power curve.
Shorter runners = Supports high RPM drag race applications
Long runners = Strong torque in the mid range
Mixing runner length = Assists with setting your engine up to perfect & smooth the torque curve
Check out the pTR Manifold in its manufacture process
Features & Inclusions
- LS3 port applications
- Modular velocity stacks for 6.5”, 8.0” and 9.0” runner lengths (Includes 9" runners)
- Raised velocity stack runner entries
- PA6GF30 Glass filled nylon lower manifold for light weight and low heat soak
- Carbon fiber plenum
- 5 layers of carbon and foam core flange
- 105mm forward facing throttle body flange
- Two MAP sensor locations (front and back)
- Two 1/4 NPT ports for PCV, purge solenoid, etc.
- One 1/2 NPT port for brake booster or IAT
- Includes stainless steel hardware for installation
- Nitrous nozzle bosses on outboard and valley side of each runner (16 total)
- Provisions to run 3 injector body lengths
- Includes molded port, plenum and throttle seals
- Intake can be reversed on the engine
- Anodized billet throttle flange; red and black standard colors (Includes black anodized billet throttle flange)
- PD ultralight billet -8 fuel rail
Want To Know More About Our Performance Design Manifolds?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.