LSX Performance Parts proudly supply our LSA Supercharged Forged engine to suit your needs.
Our LSA supercharged engine has been designed with a specific purpose - To provide you with efficient horsepower that the LSA supercharger is known to produce, Whilst having an engine designed to handle the power you will throw at it.
This is the solution to making big horsepower & having the assurance that your rotating assembly will keep up!
LSA Crate Motor = NO. LSA Supercharged Forged Engine = YES!
The standard LSA crate engines are an awesome concept. This engine is the perfect hot rod LS swap for those with an old school muscle car with modern engine technology BUT that is where is stops.
The LSA crate engine was designed to produce approx. 550 HP from Chevrolet Performance - No more than this. Although the LSA engines very easily produce MUCH more power than they are rated to, Fact remains that the LSA crate motor will eventually not be able to keep up & that is when things become a problem. They simply have a hard time supporting any more power than the factory rating.
Our LSA supercharged engine is the perfect choice for taking advantage of the awesome LSA concept with the addition of high quality, All American forged rotating assembly, Expert machine work & assembly to far more superior quality than the LSA crate engine.
As a direct comparison, You are investing in a much better supercharged engine in every single aspect.
Your new LSA Supercharged Engine Package Includes:
- Genuine GM 6.0L Cast Iron Block rated to 1,000 HP (Alloy available if required)
- Latest Release Callies Compstar 8 ccw Forged 4340 Steel 3.622" Crank rated to 1,000 + HP
- Choice of 24 x tooth OR 58 x tooth reluctor wheel
- Callies Compstar Forged 4340 steel 6.125" Connecting Rods rated to 950 + HP
- ARP 2000 Series High Tensile Rod Bolts
- JE Pistons Sportsman Racing Series 4.030" Forged 2618 Dished Pistons with Value Relief rated to 1,250 + HP
- ACL Race Series Big End & Main Bearings
- Sump & windage tray
- Timing Cover & gasket
- Rear Cover & Gaskets
- Powerbond 18% Balancer
- ARP balancer bolt
- Rocker covers
- Brian Tooley Racing Camshaft - Choice of ANY of the PDS range
- Rollmaster billet timing chain set
- ARP Cam bolts
- Chromoly pushrods
- PAC Racing .660" Lift platinum polished dual valve springs kit
- Titanium retainers
- LS7 Performance Lifter Upgrade
- AC Delco Lifter Guides
- MLS Head Gaskets
- Head Bolts
- Rocker Covers
- GM L92 Style LS3 port cylinder heads
- Higgins full CNC port & polish program
- GM LSA ZL1 Supercharger Unit
- Eaton twin-vortices, High helix rotors
- 1.9L displacement
- Integrated air-to-water intercooler with front facing lines
- Approx. 9 lbs psi
- Intake system
- 1,000cc XSpurt by Bosch Fuel injectors - 3 Year warranty
- Ribbed ZL1 cast cover
- Upgraded 2.55" top pulley
- Front pulley
- Throttle body
- Gasket Kit
Benefits of our LSA Supercharged Engine VS LSA Crate Engine
- NO relying on electronics to convert 58 x tooth to 24 x tooth reluctors
- Replacing the stock cast OEM pistons & rods with forged 4340 steel rotating assembly designed to handle 1,000 + HP
- Upgrading from 550 HP MAX rated engine to 1,000 + HP engine
- Upgrading from NO valve relief pistons to JE Forged 2618 steel pistons
- Replacing stock OEM lifters with LS7 Performance replacement lifters
- No tight bearing clearances
- No ring gaps are an issues
- No Stock oil pump & bearings issues - High performance gear used
Comparison of the LSA Crate Motor VS our LSA Supercharged Forged Motor
Use our finance calculator to give you an estimate on payments to suit your terms.
Simply enter the following:
- Loan Amount = Enter the above purchase price amount
- Interest Rate = Rates are based off your personal credit file & credit score. Choose any rate to give you an idea of payments
- Loan Term = Choose between different loan terms to give you an idea of payments
- Initial Deposit = This is if you are planning on putting a deposit & financing the rest
- Additional Costs = Remember to factor in costs such as labour, fitting, dyno tune etc..
Ready to apply? Click on the 'APPLY NOW' link below
Want To Speak To Us About Your LSA Engine?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with great pricing from Australia's leading LS specialists.
Finance packages available across our entire range.