HARROP HTV 2650 Supercharger Kit | VT - VZ
Harrop TVS2650 Supercharger to suit VT - VZ LS1 Engines!
The latest release of the biggest & most advanced Harrop Supercharger is the exciting release of the Harrop TVS2650 to suit VE LS2.
The TVS2650 utilises the biggest & most efficient Eaton TVS2650 rotating group on the market.
This package spent the past 2 years in research & development and now the long awaited TVS2650 is finally available to suit the VE LS2 headed engines.
We have seen the TVS2650 produce more power than it competitors & the unit is built to handle even the most serious of applications.
- 170-degree twist lobes vs 160 degree twist on the R2300
- 15% larger (2650 cc vs 2300 cc) than the 2300 2.3L kit
- 25% more airflow at 18,000 RPM and 14 psi boost than 2300 2.3L
- Almost 6% more efficient than 2300 2.3L
- 18% less input power required when compared to competitors 2.9L design (Whipple etc)
- Larger bearings and thicker timing gears for enhanced durability
Harrop HTV 2650 Supercharger Kit To Suit VT - VZ
Harrop Engineering have been at the forefront of engineering excellence since 1965 & are a proud 100% Aussie owned company dedicated to producing the highest level of automotive performance upgrades to suit our engines & vehicles right here in Australia.
There is no better upgrade than the Harrop 2650 2.65L Eaton Rotor powered supercharger kit!
The Harrop Supercharger range has undergone some serious product development updates since the release of some of the latest advances in technology from the team at Harrop.
Prior to its release, The 2650 supercharger spent more than 2 years in Harrop's research & development stage to ensure that it was the most powerful & most efficient unit on the market - They have delivered pure excellence & proven gains over other larger & less efficient units such as the Whipple 2.9L kits etc
Harrop has updated the HTV 2650 with the all new cooling system which boasts the coolest temperatures on the market. This proves to be a huge benefit over-all with increased horsepower gains, reduced intake air temperatures & heat soak.
Key benefits of your new supercharger kit compared to other power adders:
Weighing up the best direction to add horsepower to your set-up is a big one!
We often discuss multiple scenarios & advantages of going with a supercharged build over any other way of increasing horsepower.
Check out some key advantages:
- Retains great street manners & daily drive-ability for cars that are running work duties by day, Street beast by night
- The ONLY complete, 100% bolt up kit that does NOT require cutting, welding or custom modification to fit up to your engine & vehicles engine bay
- Consistent horsepower & torque numbers compared to turbo which are dependant on climate, fuel, boost etc
- Runs significantly lower running temperatures than stroker engines
- Retains great down low torque compared to turbo which are known for 'turbo lag' & stroker engines known for making power in the mid to top end range
- Highly efficient horsepower output, Yet minimal effort required to produce power
- Minimal stress or strain on your valve-train components
- Retains great fuel efficiency
- Can support further upgrades to your engine later down the track (Forged engine, Stroker, E85 etc)
The Harrop HTV 2650 Kit Includes:
- HTV 2650 FDFI Supercharger Unit (Front drive front inlet)
- Latest Harrop Water to Air intercooler system technology
- Intercooled manifold & drive assembly
- High flow blower specific 90lb fuel injectors
- All brackets, Belts, Lines & Fittings
- Adaptor for fitment of throttle body
- 2.7 Bar MAP sensor
- Injector connector looms
Need Finance? Get Approved TODAY
Use the below calculator to see what repayments will be over your choice of loan term & loan amounts.
What is the Ordering & Payment Process?
ALL Harrop Supercharger kits are assembled at Harrop HQ in Preston VIC.
For the most part, ALL required supercharger components are on the shelf, However each & every kit is assembled to order. This means that the engineering team will assemble your supercharger kit to suit your order form that we complete.
LSX Performance Parts have streamlined the entire ordering process to make it simple as 1, 2, 3...
- Discuss your new supercharger kit & place your order with us
- We only require a deposit to place your order & commence the order to be placed in the assembly queue
- Once your kit is complete, We will arrange the balance payment & to have it sent DIRECT from Harrop HQ to you!
If you need finance, Our finance team will be ready & waiting to assist with your finance approval.
Please get in touch with us PRIOR to ordering to confirm current lead times so we can manage your expectations.
Want To Speak To Us About Your New Harrop HTV 2300 Kit?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for live chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.