LS9 | LS9 GM Performance | CNC Ported LS9 Castings
When it comes to LS Performance who knows the industry better than GM Performance.
Originally designed specifically for the supercharged LS9 Engine GM Performance have released their range of CNC Ported LS9 Heads to be purchased to suit LS 4.00"+ Bore Engines.
These Cylinder Heads feature a thicker deck than the LS3 Heads to handle big boost & Big Horsepower applications.
GM Performance Cylinder Head Porting Process
We often get asked - What exactly happens with my heads when they get CNC machined?
Good question. We all know that CNC heads are good. Why? Because it is common knowledge, However lets have a look at what the process is for your cylinder heads that gain so much horsepower & torque!
- CNC machining of your cylinder heads intake port
- CNC machining of your cylinder heads exhaust port
- CNC machining & porting of the combustion chamber of your cylinder heads
- Re-cutting of your cylinder heads valve seats
- Re-cutting your cylinder heads valve spring seats
- Re-seat your cylinder heads valve
- Installation of valve seals
- Machine the deck face to increase compression
What Do The GM Performance LS9 Heads Include?
- CNC Ported Intake & Exhaust Ports (Flows 10% Higher Than Stock)
- Special A356T6 Aluminium Roto-Cast Design
- Reinforced Webbing & Increased Deck Thickness for added strength
- 68.5cc Combustion Chamber
- 15 Degree Valve Angle
- LS9 Beehive .570" Lift Valve Springs
- 2.165" Titanium Intake Valves
- Intake Rocker Arm Wear Pads
- 1.590" Sodium Filled Exhaust Valves
Want To Chat With Us To Discuss Your Cylinder Head Upgrade?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.