Dart Pro 1 LS3 15 Degree 280cc Higgins CNC Ported Cylinder Heads | Assembled
DART Pro 1 LS3 15 Degree Cylinder Heads | 280cc 68cc Chamber
"With a stock valve in the head and no porting other than a bowl blend these flow just over 370 cfm on the intake side at .800-inch lift, but it’s the exhaust side that’s the killer – these castings have 252 cfm of exhaust flow at .800-inch lift! – Richard Maskin, Dart Machinery"
Dart stand at the forefront of race winning achievements with their innovation & development of blocks, cranks & of course cylinder heads catered to those who are serious about getting big performance out of their engine.
Dart have designed their cylinder heads to be compatible with stock LS3 valve train components, Whilst exceeding the expectations for motorsport & heavy duty builds in mind. Because of this design mindset, Dart provides the ability to add these heads to your engine without the necessity of making dramatic changes elsewhere to accommodate them.
The Dart Pro 1 heads utilise a 15 degree valve angle, 68cc combustion chamber & a 2.165 intake /1.600 exhaust valve combination.
Your New Complete DART Pro 1 Cylinder Heads Includes
- 1 x Pair (2) of Brand New DART Pro 1 cylinder heads
- 15 degree valve angle
- 2.165" Stainless Steel Intake Valves
- 1.600" Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves
- 280cc intake runner
- Platinum .660" Dual Valve Spring Kit
- 68cc combustion chamber
- Angle plug
- LS3 compatible
- Uses existing LS3 rockers
- Accepts ALL standard LS3 components
Higgins Race Head CNC Porting Process
We often get asked - What exactly happens with my heads when they get CNC machined?
Good question. We all know that CNC heads are good. Why? Because it is common knowledge, However lets have a look at what the process is for your cylinder heads that gain so much horsepower & torque!
- CNC machining of your cylinder heads intake runner
- CNC machining of your cylinder heads exhaust port
- CNC machining & porting of the combustion chamber to specified CC
- 5 Axis CNC cutting of your cylinder heads valve seats
- CNC cut valve spring seats
- Machine the deck face to increase compression
Check Out The Features:
Finance Is Available For Your New DART Heads!
Transparent, Fair & Affordable.
This is our game plan when putting together our finance packages for your dream build!
LSX Performance Parts have been making performance upgrades an affordable reality since 2010. Our exclusive finance partner HELLO Lending are an Australian Credit Licence holder & are members of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
Features Of Your DART Heads Finance Package
- Transparency - We let you know EXACTLY what you will be paying before you proceed
- Your choice - You choose the repayment frequency - Weekly, Fortnightly OR monthly
- Your terms - You choose the loan term that works best for you. Loan terms from 1 - 7 years
- Flexibility - We select lenders that DO NOT charge monthly account keeping fees OR any fees to pay out your loan early
- Fair - Interest rates are reflective of your credit file, credit score & application - Meaning you actually get better rates for having a good credit file!
- Bundle & Save - By including all of your labour, Installation & dyno tuning costs, You will not need to pay any out of pocket expenses
Ready to apply?
Great! Simply click the 'APPLY NOW!" button & get your application underway!
Want To Chat With Us About Your Dart Pro 1 Cylinder Head Upgrade?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.