Engine Finance Package
|Loan Term||7 years||5 Years||3 Years|
|Early Payout Fees||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Security Required||No - Unsecured||No - Unsecured||
No - Unsecured
*This is NOT a quote, This is an estimate based off the engine purchase price calculated at 12.45% interest over 3, 5 & 7 year loan terms.
Credit scores must be 550 +, Credit files must NOT have defaults (Current or past) & applicant must be employed with salary going into the account.
Approval is subject to assessment of your entire application.
Interest rate calculated is to provide a loan repayment. This rate is based off current bank rates.
Unsure of your credit score & file? No worries! Apply now & our team can let you know exactly what your file look like prior to submitting anything through.
PLEASE NOTE - Above estimate does not include manifold upgrade. We will provide you with an estimate which will include the manifold of your choice.
Features Of Your New Engine Finance Package
- Transparency - We let you know EXACTLY what you will be paying before you proceed
- Your choice - You choose the repayment frequency - Weekly, Fortnightly OR monthly
- Your terms - You choose the loan term that works best for you. Loan terms from 1 - 7 years
- Flexibility - We select lenders that DO NOT charge monthly account keeping fees OR any fees to pay out your loan early
- Fair - Interest rates are reflective of your credit file, credit score & application - Meaning you actually get better rates for having a good credit file!
- Bundle & Save - By including all of your labour, Installation & dyno tuning costs, You will not need to pay any out of pocket expenses
Why LSX Finance?
Transparent, Fair & Affordable.
This is our game plan when putting together our finance packages for your dream build!
LSX Performance Parts have been making performance upgrades an affordable reality since 2010. We are a proud Australian Credit Licence holder & are members of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
We are the ONLY performance business in Australia to hold a credit licence, Which means that we handle each & every application in-house with utmost confidentiality.
Our team of finance experts are ready to assist in making your next upgrades happen with a simple weekly repayment! We have selected a panel of lenders who are all about lending money to assist with your finance needs.
We are very customer centric & we only deal with lenders that will exceed your expectations. This includes fixed interest rates for the entire life of the loan, No on-going fees & in most cases, Our rates are lower than your own bank.
If you are looking for a serious high performance spec street/strip high performance engine combination then this is the perfect build.
This motor has just undergone a full freshen up including new piston rings, bearings, gaskets etc.
Motor is ready to drop in and race.
Designed by LSX industry leaders Brian Tooley Racing this engine combination has run mid 4's in the 1/8th.
This combination has been designed and set up with the highest quality gear to make the ultimate N/A Engine Combination built for 850hp On Motor!
The application for this build is a High Performance Street/Strip Engine capable of an additional 400-500hp Nitrous Shot.
This LSX 447ci Engine is not for the faint hearted. The N/A Engine Combination features a Compression Ratio of 13.1:1
Your new LSX 447ci Engine Specs
- LSX Tall Deck 9.720" #19260100
- Callies Dragon Slayer Forged 4.125" Inch Stroker Crankshaft 58x
- Callies Ultra H-Beam 6.350" Inch Conrods
- Wiseco Custom Nitrous Pistons Set 4.155" Inch
- Wiseco Custom Upgraded Pins
- Total Seal Piston Rings
- Calico Coated Clevite Conrod Bearings
- Calico Coated Clevite Main Bearings
- Calico Coated Cam Bearings
- BTR Spec Comp Cams Custom Grind Solid Roller Camshaft
- Comp Cams Hex-A-Just Timing Chain Set | 4 Trigger Cam Gear
- LSX Camshaft Retainer
- Morel Mechanical Roller High RPM Lifters Set
- Jesel Pro Aluminum Series Adjustable Shaft Mount Roller Rockers
- Melling High Volume / High Pressure Oil Pump
- Chromoly Pushrods
- ARP Custom Aged +625 Conrod Bolts
- ARP 6 Bolt LSX Head Stud Kit
- ARP Oil Pump Bolts
- ARP Cam Bolts Set
- ARP Main Stud Kit
- ARP Harmonic Balancer Bolt
- Brodix BP BR7 BS 285 LS7 Cylinder Heads
- Flows 430cfm
- Custom 2.250" Intake Valves
- Custom 1.614" Exhaust Valves
- Jesel Rocker Stands
- CNC Ported 285cc Intake Ports
- CNC Ported Exhaust Ports
- Softened & Polished Combustion Chambers
- PAC/BTR Race Series .800" Lift Valve Spring Kit
- 4.200" LSX Head Gaskets